REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

Hacking Forum - Cracking Forums & Carding Forum

[*] The closure of open registration to invite only in 11 days. Click here to register now to allocate account for access before closure.
[*] Trusted verified sellers are needed. get free verified vendor/topic limited time. Contact Hellires via PM
[*] TO BUY ADVERTISEMENT - Contact Hellires via PM

{Paid adv}

western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements
western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements  
  • 211 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
Verified & Trusted Hacking paypal & payoneer transfers --Cheap and risk-free easy money-- Money Flips
*ALL ORDERS HAVE CONTAIN SHIPPING CHARGES WORLDWIDE*

I have some atm credit cards for sale. (I also have debit cards).

It's a white card with a magnetic stripe which was copied from a real card that you can use to withdraw money at the ATM. Each card has a different data in the magnetic stripe, a different pin of course and a variable daily withdraw limit. The price of one card depends on the balance of the card and on the daily withdraw limit. I mainly have European VISA and Master card.

PRICES:

Card will have approx. €1000 euro =  you pay €150 euro
Card will have approx. €2000 euro = you pay €300 euro

If you're looking for a specific type of card, please ask.

I'm also selling a card writer kit with all the necessary equipment you need to start making your own cards.

[Image: cards.jpg]

[Image: Card_Writer.jpg]

[color=#339933]Price - $140

For any questions and orders, please contact me!

Messages In This Thread
Shell - by oluwafemikrf - Today,
buy skrill money - by sayyoudo - Today,
Cloned credit cards with PIN code (writer kit also for sale) - by Troko - Today,
Need some cc to buy - by jamew - Today,

{CARDING / HACKING FORUM © 2011-2023}