REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

Hacking Forum - Cracking Forums & Carding Forum

[*] The closure of open registration to invite only in 11 days. Click here to register now to allocate account for access before closure.
[*] Trusted verified sellers are needed. get free verified vendor/topic limited time. Contact Hellires via PM
[*] TO BUY ADVERTISEMENT - Contact Hellires via PM

{Paid adv}

western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements
western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements  
  • 292 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Verified & Trusted Carded Electronics iPhone & Samsung Phones: iPhone 13, S20 Ultra, PS5 & Macbooks
Forum Administration: The staff has verified this service and confirmed it as legit after a test procedure.

This thread was last edited:  2 days ago

Carding Forum
2023 - ALL APPLE PRODUCTS 30% DISCOUNT UNTIL NEW YEAR 2024 - MENTION WHEN ORDERING

Quote:
MY EMAIL CONTACT: : bitc@privtorbox.com

------------------------------ ------------------------------
— Cheap carded electronics are purchased with stolen credit card data from official websites for ex: Online Apple Store. All electronics are original, brand new, sealed and fully functional. *NOTE* These are NOT fake! I have the item(s) sent to my addresses and have the items reshipped safely to your address without any issue or risk!
*Due to large volume of orders, we do not sell lower model sizes other than the ones stated on the sales topic.

Apple

*Prices are equivalent in EUR, GBP, etc.

iPhone 15 Pro x1 Unit ( 512 GB or 1TB) : $300 and 350$
iPhone 14  512 GB - $200
iPhone 14 Plus 512 GB - $250

iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro

*Prices are equivalent in EUR, GBP, etc.

iPhone 13 Mini 512 GB - $150

iPhone 13 512 GB - $200

iPhone 13 Pro 1 TB - $250
iPhone 13 Pro Max 1 TB - $300

iPhone 12 Pro Max
128 GB - 130$
256 GB - 160$
512 GB - 180$

iPhone 12 Pro
128 GB - 100$
256 GB - 130$
512 GB - 160$

Apple Watch 6 Series
40mm - 140$
44mm - 160$

AirPods Pro
99$ *Only when buying iPhone's

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
300$

Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Note20 - 399$
Note20 5G - 250$
Note20 Ultra 5G - 200$

Samsung S20
S20 - 180$
S20+ - 200$
S20 Ultra - 240$

S20FE - 170$

Samsung S21
S21 - 150$
S21+ - 180$
S21 Ultra - 200$

Samsung S10
S10 Lite - 140$
S10 - 160 $
S10+ - 180$

Samsung A71
100$

Samsung A72

120$

Samsung A51
100$

Samsung A52

100$

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
41mm - 130$
45mm - 179$

PlayStation
PS5 180$
PS5 Digital edition 140$

Xbox
Series S - 150$
Series X - 180$

Quote:MY EMAIL CONTACT: : bitc@privtorbox.com

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Quote:
— The product is only original, packed, new! Absolutely the same as in the store, only cheaper!
— Apple products are a priority and are always available at the drop, the prices for it are fixed and are indicated in the price list below.
—  We send it anywhere.
— In order to protect ourselves and you, we will work only through the guarantor such as forum escrow "We can overpower any volume."
—  The goods pass the customs control without problems, sending on the left waybills.
—  Sending goes from my drop, take on SAFE, there is no risk!
— When ordering from $1000, a nice bonus in the form of an additional device!
—  I always give the track number! (number to track the parcel via the Internet)
—  All GSM devices, neverlocked, will work with all telecom operators!
*Dear Clients!
Read carefully all that is written below, here all the conditions and nuances
[Payment]
— The minimum order is from $180.
— We work only through the guarantor escrow of the forum!
— Write to the Forum guarantor the application as indicated in its topic.
— After you deposit funds to the guarantor, immediately write to me, we will process your order. After sending, I give the track number.
— Major transactions in priority, we process them faster and more efficiently.
[Delivery]
—  Delivery by mail DHL or Fedex (we can consider other companies), anywhere in the world, no longer than 15 days. Usually ~ 7 days.
— The delivery is included in the price of the goods!
—  Before we write, please read the topic, you will find answers to many questions.
—  If you do not answer immediately - do not panic. we receive high volume of emails and orders.
—  Subject for feedback, all questions in the PM!
Recently, unscrupulous schoolgirls are thrown on different shit forums and social networks, impersonating Serbs, therefore, when uploading photos to the forum, watermarks are automatically applied.
Operating since September 2011.
Building a good reputation is one of my values - I will always do my best to surprise and stay reputable.
All iPhones are sent undamaged in their original packages.
It takes 2-4 business days for the products to reach any location within Europe or North America and up to 6 days elsewhere in the World.
All of the iPhones come in stealth packaging, declared as items of lesser value. You don't have to worry about customs taxes as it will already be PAID for by us.
Trusted. Safe. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.
*To view more pictures or positive feedback from clients then scroll to the bottom of this thread.

iPhone Carding

Quote:MY EMAIL CONTACT: : bitc@privtorbox.com

Purchase Adv: western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements
iphone carding westernunion carding Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

How much does shipping cost to France??

NEW UPDATE: Got my phones!!! Trusted vendor...would deal with again.
carding forum
Hopefully I can trust you and goes well i've pm'ed you for an iphone if all goes well i'll be a big buyer :)
My second order purchased 4 phones from him and received it in 5 days, very trusted +

carding forum
Thanks for the feedback mate.

Purchase Adv: western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements
iphone carding westernunion carding Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

im interested how can i contact you?
Please send me Private Message if you want to deal with me...
Update: I'm stopping orders this week as I'm currently behind on stock so will be back to normal next week.
i have drop that understand business and i have been working with everything that u move 100% u will get ur % i'm proshiper as well u can ship if u ship and u dont get it i paid for it

Contact me regarding this via private message, we can work something out.
thanks dude, i will let you know when i'm ready to deal.
wow so cheap i live in pakistan i can't even afford this iphone :(

I can do custom deal for you, pm me.

Update: Not doing orders atm due to problem with my cc supplier.

UPDATE 2: Back taking orders now.

thanks so much dude omg, i have contacted you

{CARDING / HACKING FORUM © 2011-2023}