REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

Hacking Forum - Cracking Forums & Carding Forum

[*] The closure of open registration to invite only in 11 days. Click here to register now to allocate account for access before closure.
[*] Trusted verified sellers are needed. get free verified vendor/topic limited time. Contact Hellires via PM
[*] TO BUY ADVERTISEMENT - Contact Hellires via PM

{Paid adv}

western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements
western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements  
  • 211 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
Verified & Trusted Hacking paypal & payoneer transfers --Cheap and risk-free easy money-- Money Flips
[quote='ekvelo' pid='7267' dateline='1385657747']
░▒▓█ ▫▪★ RANDOM + NON-VBV! ★▪▫ █▓▒░

[+] FRESH BASES
- The cards came from a freshly hacked base. I guarantee that I will only sell bases that are either from this or last month's harvest.
[+] 100% VALID RATE
- I'm proud to say that I the cards are now pre-checked using Try2Check. Thanks to bannedebooks for the referral. Try2Check is the best checker that is available. It charges a card for a small amount but cancels the authorization charge seconds later. So, basically, nothing happened to the card. The best advantage of Try2Check is that it makes sure that the Card # is valid, the CVV is valid, and that the AVS is correct.
[+] RELIABLE VENDOR
- I'm a top vendor here in Evolution and people trust me. I will not sell you something of low quality.
[+] BULK BONUSES
- For every 50+ pieces you buy, you get a 10% bonus.
[+] CUSTOM REQUEST
- Custom requests are the # of request you want PER card. So for example, the base price for a random card is $6. However, you want a Visa, Credit, Signature, from Bronx, NY. That's a total of 4 request. So instead, you pay $10 per card.

RANDOM: $7/each.
NON-VBV: $12/each.

TERMS OF SERVICE:
[✖] You are not allowed to dispute a successful sale.
[✖] I am not responsible for the cards post-sales. So if you used it already, and it died, then it's your responsibility. As I am only responsible on providing you valid cards.
[✖] I do not guarantee the balances of the cards.
[✖] I will only replace the card within 12 hours after delivery. If I notice someone abusing this, I will automatically ban you and auto-decline any future purchases from you.
[✖] I do not guarantee that the cards have VBV/MSC.
[✖] I will not refund/replace if my checker says the card is approved.
[✖] If you try to cheat, I will ban you and any account affiliated to you.
[✖] If you are banned from my other services, you will also be banned in this service.
[✖] Checking time window is 12 hours from sales or from the time I delivered the card to you.
[✖] You are purchasing my cards because you agree to my terms of service.
[✖] I can change my terms of service any time I want without any prior notice.
[✖] You must enable OTR if you want to talk to me on instant messaging platforms.
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Shell - by oluwafemikrf - Today,
buy skrill money - by sayyoudo - Today,
RE: [98%] USA Cards // ▪RANDOM▪ // CLEARANCE SALE - by klein777 - Today,
Need some cc to buy - by jamew - Today,

{CARDING / HACKING FORUM © 2011-2023}