REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

Hacking Forum - Cracking Forums & Carding Forum

[*] The closure of open registration to invite only in 11 days. Click here to register now to allocate account for access before closure.
[*] Trusted verified sellers are needed. get free verified vendor/topic limited time. Contact Hellires via PM
[*] TO BUY ADVERTISEMENT - Contact Hellires via PM

{Paid adv}

western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements
western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements    western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements  
  • 253 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average
Verified & Trusted TRUSTED Sale E-GIFT CARDS 30-35% of the balance
hi bro. whats the minimum order?

Purchase Adv: western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements
iphone carding westernunion carding Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

hi bro. hy donot you put up a picture of atleast 5 notes with same serial number so everyone knows that you have duds.
Can you do GBP 10's & 20's ?
Does amazon know the giftcard is carded when i use it?
hello,

you have 100 euro bills?

Purchase Adv: western union carding wu carding bank transfer carding forum buy advertising advertisements
iphone carding westernunion carding Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

Can I buy anything for $40 BTC ?
[quote='ekvelo' pid='3989' dateline='1379043978']
I card Amazon giftcards straight to your email, 1 hour max after payment has been received. I only charge 50% of total amount.

Prices:

Amazon.ca (Canada)
Card Value: 200 CAD
My Price: 100 CAD
Discount: 50%

Amazon.cn (China)
Card Value: 1000 CNY
My Price: 500 CNY

Amazon.co.uk (United Kingdom)
Card Value: 200GBP
My Price: 100GBP

Amazon.cojp (Japan)
Card Value: 20000JPY
My Price: 10000JPY

Amazon.com (International)
Card Value: 200 USD
My Price: 100 USD

Amazon.de (Germany)
[b]Card Value: 200 EUR
My Price: 100 EUR

Amazon.es (Spain)
Card Value: 200 EUR

Amazon.fr (France)

Amazon.it (Italy)

[/b]

People usually ask me the same questions every time so instead of me wasting my time answering them every single time to each guy here:

What information do you need to process my order?

I only need your email address (to send you the card code).
Can I stay anonymous?
Yes. I'll only ask for your email address which can be any email you wish.
How long does it usually take to get my code?
If I'm online and payment is received it takes maximum 1 hour to receive your code to your email (Amazon processing times)
Can I use my card across multiple amazon sites?
No. Each card can only be used on the site you select. This is due to Amazon gift card system so when ordering please state which country Amazon site your using the  gift card.
Do you sell larger value cards?
I can sell any value card above those listed on our site. 50 card is considered large. contact me with what you want and we'll get a price together for you.

Contact me for questions or to buy thanks! i accept escrow or btc!!! thanks.
[/quote]
Hello, I am interested in buying counterfeit USD notes from you on escrow. Please reply and tell me how this service works as well as all other information. Thank you.

The minimum order is 500€. 

I need to buy bulk amazon gift cards (e-gifts). How to contact you? You have skype or yahoo
Yes, what do you want to buy?
[quote='bitcarder-ATN' pid='4967' dateline='1379780722']
I ALSO DO USD AND GBP NOTES PM ME FOR PICTURES AND MORE INFORMATION!

As seen in KerbsOnSecurity, Business Insider, Ars Technica, BongBong, and Gizmodo. Disney Dollars by Mr. Mouse; Produced by Willy.clock, these are the best Counterfeit USDs you will find anywhere on the net!

About 6-weeks after going public with our offerings, we get coverage on Business Insider.
Yes there have been bumps in the road, sure there have been bad batches of our material in the past and there always will be, however every new batch is always better than the last one.

20 and €50 bills made in Ireland

With watermark and hologram.
They pass the UV test and the pen test and work in vending machines (except ATM's)
I charge €20 for €100 bills but my -
Minimum order is €500 (25x€20 bills or 100x€50 bills or mixed)

Up to 50 different serial numbers

Some more pictures:

[Image: h8MUjsr.jpg]

http://anonimg.com/img/71f2d3a2fc8dae8c4...3ba5f5.jpg        
http://anonimg.com/img/86413e6397986c996...f12084.jpg        
http://anonimg.com/img/e3d1d5d5a0931fc1c...101206.jpg      
http://anonimg.com/img/5976a3c117bee3418...4da56b.jpg      
http://anonimg.com/img/633e2055678d8deeb...78634a.jpg        
http://anonimg.com/img/43c3d14bca7b0c045...2fbca5.jpg        

[Image: 20140417.jpg]  [Image: 20140419.jpg]

[Image: TUOpd59.png]

I can ship to any country if you pay costs via Airmail. Just contact me and escrow accepted!

OVERVIEW OF SECURITY FEATURES
Unfortunately, these bills do not have magnetic ink, therefore, they will not pass in machines.

- Single Ply *One Single Paper!
- Security Strip *100 USA
- Pass Pen *Iodine Test
- Watermark *Ghost Benjamin
- Offset printing
- Accurate Bill Color
- Intaglio
- Color-shifting Ink
- Microprinting
- Incredibly Accurate Feel
- Will Sustain Through Water

TERMS & CONDITIONS
November 14, 2023 - When you buy my notes you agree to the following, when you make an order please send a message with your or saying "I Agree  your Terms and Conditions" or I may cancel your order.

1. You understand that these notes are counterfeit notes, you are not buying real money for 40% or 45% of the value.
  2. You understand these notes are NOT S-Class Supernotes, they are Grade A and sometimes A+ depending on the batch I receive from my supplier. Grade A is close to a Supernote, it's considered "Supernote Type" but lacks many secret features allowing the note to properly pass in machines and also lacks some details and quality related details in contrast to a Supernote. These notes are the closest thing to a Supernote you will ever be able to buy in your life.
  3. You understand that cashing of these notes is 100% on YOU, I take no responsibility on how you cash these, or what you do with these notes.
  4. You will not leave feedback based on your performance in cashing out these notes, if you fail to cash them out, or you get arrested as a result, it is on YOU 100% and you will not blame any aspect of your own personal operations on me, as I am just a vendor.
  5. You understand that there is a possibly that a few of my notes may not pass the pen test, I try very hard to ensure they do pen pass as it is my responsibility to chemically treat these notes with chemicals provided to me by my supplier but I will not guarantee that I am always able to get it right 100% of the time, if there is a 1% chance that a few of your notes in your batch do not pass the pen test, you will take it upon yourself to check your own notes with a pen which can be purchased for just a few dollars at any Walmart or Office Depot. Notes that do not pass properly you may consider using them at locations what will not pen check your notes, but under NO condition will I provide a refund, and you agree to NOT leave negative feedback based on this.
  6. If at least 30% of your notes did not pen pass, I agree to refund at least those notes that did not pen pass, or reship your product on condition that you supply evidence of this (photos) and I confirm this to be true or not. I will ONLY do this for buyers who have a certain level of good feedback, or previous customers of mine who have a good buyer history with me. If I decide to refund or to reship, this will be at my discretion.
  7. You agree you are at least 18 years of age before you attempt to buy or spend my notes.
  8. If you supply me with a bad drop address, and you can't retrieve your notes because of this, you agree to not leave negative feedback based on this and I will not refund your money or reship. If I deem your package as not delivered and your address was correct, I will consider a reshipment based on your buying history (feedback) with me and here on the forum.
  9. You understand that I am not the producer of these notes, I am just an authorized retailer, you understand that I ONLY sell Willy.Clock notes and nothing else.
  10. If you decide to leave feedback, it must be based on your opinion of my notes, or my performance in the shipping department, ONLY! If you are not comfortable with this, you must NOT order, if you order you are signifying your agreement to this.
  11. If you decide to leave negative feedback, anything less than a 5/5, you agree to first contact me in an effort to resolve whatever problem you had that made you want to leave negative feedback.
  12. If you do not follow these rules and you decide to leave negative feedback you agree to allow forum staff to remove your feedback and you waive your rights to dispute.
  13. You agree that dealing with high grade counterfeit notes is considered a "big boys" game just as if you are dealing hard drugs, and you understand exactly what you are doing and take responsibility for all the risks you may encounter in this business, you agree that you are not a child and you know what you are doing and why you are buying my notes and if you mess up it's your fault and not mine.
  14. You understand that having high quality counterfeit notes can annoy the people who eventually find out they are fake, such as LE, and you are prepared to deal with this and you know how to use good OPSEC.
  15. You understand and agree that my job (Mr. Mouse) as an authorized retailer, is to supply you with counterfeit notes that meet the standards outlined above, and these standards can change from time to time such as only selling 50s vs 100s. You understand there is a possibly of mistakes being made on my part when chemically treating the notes to achieve a perfect pen pass and perfect feel, you understand that I always strive to make my customers happy and provide them with NOTHING but the BEST.
  16. You understand and agree that shipping usually takes less then 72 hours for me to ship your order, and may take from 2-3 business days to reach you by way of the postal service. You also agree that if shipping times are delayed and I notify you OR it is clearly stated on the listing shipment times and give you the opportunity to cancel your order, you will not leave negative feedback related to these shipping delays.
[/quote]
I just made a purchase. Awaiting to see the result.

Cuberaje, you deliver the gold from your drop or shop direct?
can u send to brazil? Its 100%?

{CARDING / HACKING FORUM © 2011-2023}